30th October 2012
If you want your event to be a real PARTY, then here are some ideas, inspired by Tamar’s gorgeous Bat Mitzvah this month, that will make sure that your guests have the time of their lives!
1. Use a vibrant colour scheme to pump energy into your event venue and lift your guests’ mood. For a bat mitzvah, this mix of bright pinks, oranges and yellows works beautifully and the twisted balloon centrepieces add a real wow factor to the room.
2. Hire an entertainer who not only entertains the kids but provides a spectacle that all the guests can enjoy. An artistic and funky option for a bar/bat mitzvah is a graffiti artist who spray paints guest’s names onto hats/T shirts that they can then take home as a lasting memory.
3. Provide lively entertainment and if possible, include the star of the evening in the performance. Your guests will just love cheering them along! A break dancing crew is a great entertainment option, especially if your bar/bat mitzvah child is a willing participant.
4. Hire a great DJ or band and surprise your guests by bringing out an assortment of flashing jewellery, funny hats, giant glasses and pom poms to really get them to let their hair down. Not only does it help your guests to have a great time, but it also gives the photographer some fantastic photo opportunities
5. Let your guests indulge themselves at a candy table piled high with all their favourite naughty treats. If you provide your guests with small sealable cellophane bags, they will also be able to take little goody bags home at the end of the evening.
If you are interested in hiring these vases to make a candy table at your next event please feel free to contact me.