- Wow! We made our son, Joshua’s, Bar Mitzvah in Israel in August 2017. From beginning to end Debbie took charge of everything. Endlessly patient, nothing was too much trouble. Planning a Bar Mitzvah from England was made logistically simple with Debbie’s professional and creative touch. Both the mid-week party and the Shabbat were unique events organised in minute detail by Debbie. We can’t wait to work with her again!Jonathan & Karen Hodes, London, England, Bar Mitzvah, August 2017
- When planning my wedding from England Debbie was absolutely fantastic. No detail was too small to be overlooked and she was with me every step of the way; from finding my dream venue, to hand tying name cards onto candles the day before the wedding. Every vendor she recommended gave a five star service and the creativity and care she put into the planning meant the end result far surpassed my expectations…Samantha & Josh Hart, London, England, Wedding, July 2017
- Our amazing Debbie – Working full time and being in London, it would have been impossible to organise a wedding in Israel without the help of Debbie. She was on hand whenever I wanted to run something by her, negotiate contracts with suppliers and ensure that the event itself ran smoothly. We are so grateful to her and her amazing assistants who ensured that I could literally turn up and get married without a worry …Jo & Nissim Nissim, London, England, Wedding, July 2017
The Process of Planning Your Unique Event
We believe that planning an event should be a fun and enjoyable process and help our clients to achieve this by carefully guiding them through all stages of the planning:
- Brainstorming and Concept Building
- Choosing your Venue and Suppliers
- Getting down to the Details
- Pulling it all Together
If you are planning to get married in Israel, we would love to hear from you.
If you are looking to make a concept based party in Israel, we would love to hear from you.
Bar/Bat Mitzvah Celebrations
If you are looking to celebrate your son or daughter's milestone event in Israel, we would love to hear from you.